.

.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

FYI: My family is the bomb.

Well it has certainly been an incredibly interesting month. There have been some intensely stressful days and some pretty awesome days. Mind you- it past pretty quick because I was on drugs for half of it- I should clarify- I had surgery therefore I had some awesome pain killers.  Warning: this post is going to be full of ranting about how awesome my family is :) 
Just to start out...we have some pictures from the good ol' days...


Dearest Tess...the likely cause of why I had to have surgery, but I love her anyways. 

The picture of Mom and Dad is from last summer.

 These two little boy are sooo cute! Certainly get into mischief easily, but just too cute to get angry at. 
Benson boy especially took a liking to me :) I had often skyped him and so he already knew me :) He is so little- which just makes you want to squeeze him more! My favorite moment while being around him  was on a Friday morning. I was sleeping out on the couch in front of the TV, and it was probably 6:30AM. I woke up to teeny, tiny little hiccups...and out came Benson boy still dazed from just waking up. He curled up in Annie's arms and watched morning cartoons. 
And this is Granty Pant's favorite moment. He absolutely loves these tongs. The best was when he decided to get his mom :) 
Now the best moment of them together...now Grant is much bigger than Benson, and seemed to think Benson and him were great friends, while Benson wasn't so sure. Grant tried to give Benson a hug...and this is what happened. 
If you can't tell...Benson is screaming and crying. 
Now this is what it takes to get a picture of Abigail and I....

Then we finally got a good picture.....hahah yeah right...this is what we got.
And it just goes on
This was on my hike this morning for my geology class- I hate that class. I am always reminded of the A Bug's Life line..."but it's a rock"
After my hike, Paul and I headed up to Park City to go horseback riding...he had never been on a horse before- ridiculous! We had a few  cooperation issues so it probably wasn't the most perfect first horseback riding experience, but He says he had fun. 
And finally but not least- Ellen is in town! Emilee and I have certainly loved having her with us! (You might comment that this post is veering off the family subject- with that you would be very wrong) This would be my extended family :)
Only a couple more weeks of school, and only a little more days after that till the MTC :) So excited! 



And with that- I have an awesome family. 

1 comment:

  1. It won't let me see any of the pictures :( And with those comments about them, I really want to see them!

    ReplyDelete