.

.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

If Anticipation Could Kill

If anticipation could kill, I would have died a week ago. Waiting for your mission call is worse than Christmas morning X 10000. It's hard to describe the feeling. Going on a mission still feels so surreal. Last night, I had two dreams that my call came. In one, I woke up in excitement before I could even find out where I would be going, and the other I couldn't get the envelope open. Talk about frustrating. I check the mail everyday, sometimes I open the the mailbox again after checking, just to be sure I didn't miss the huge envelope. I just want that envelope. I have a feeling I'm going to be that person who doesn't get their call for months. The more anticipation, the more excited I will be when I get it! I can't wait!





 
I was lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving with Emily, Gavin, and Grant. It was fan-freaking-tastic. They are so much fun! Grant is so, so silly. Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment