.

.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Late Night Chatter

Well, Well, Well...one week down...and a lot more to go! So this post is just going to be a little bit of scattered thought.
1) I was interviewed for a job last Tuesday for a Media Clerk position on campus. I was then offered the job on Thursday, but there was a catch....I have to commit to staying spring/summer. Ah man...decisions...how am I suppose to know if I want to stay or go when it's so far away?! Well with a weekend full of fasting and prayer I feel quite strongly that I should take the job. So as of right now..I will not be coming home next summer.
2) With thinking of a new job and already feeling overwhelmed with school...I could care less about boys right now. I don't know what it is...but...I just don't care. My roommates will comment on boys..etc...and all I say is "he is all yours". I am single and a man is going to have to be freaking amazing to change that right now. Besides...not just anyone can handle this:




It might be a bad attitude...but I'm tired of trying. I see girls who don't know how to be single...and I have been single a long time..but I am good at it, and I know who I am. "I think it is very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person." -Oscar Wilde
3) I'm coming to realize how anti-social I am...haha...I would love to just stay at home in my sweats and not have to socialize. I find it somewhat exhausting meeting new people...and starting with small talk etc. Maybe there is no hope for me...and I'll just end up an old maid..and right now I would be okay with that.
So with that...Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment