.

.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Who is Up for Round Two?!

Round Two of BYU. Currently it is 4:58 AM. I am sitting on a bathroom floor in a hotel in Cache Creek. After work yesterday we hoped in the truck and started the 27 hour drive to Provo. Unfortunately we got a hotel room with one bed...yup lots of floor space for me! haha I thought I was going to be able to hash it all night long...not a chance. Oh well I have all day to sleep in the truck right?
So a quick summary of the summer. Work. okay that sums it up. haha jokes. Floated down the river, went skinny dipping for the first time- I strongly recommend it, Lie to Me- look it up- great TV show, lots and lots of crafts, being with my parents :), hmm...sleep- that was a wonderful thing, AND..this might sound odd...but I Love Me!
So this might turn into a rant...but here it goes...so pretty much forever I've always been pretty self conscience but this summer...I just suddenly decided..well isn't that just the biggest waste of time ever?! I have a freaking amazing body- it pumps blood, and I am pretty healthy, and you know what....I LOVE MY ROUND FACE! and I'm perfectly happy to be cute and never hot. Second of all- I'd say I'm fairly likable- with a few exceptions...just don't take that Diet Coke away from me...and don't lecture me about it...then I'm fairly pleasant ;) So...please...just love yourself....anything else is just a BIG, HUGE waste of time! Just be happy with what you have! and if you are going to change how you look...do it for you and not for anyone else!
This post was suppose to be about BYU....
Well I'm pretty excited about it! My classes are Physiology, Psychology, Infectious Disease, Public Speaking, and the New Testament. I'm pretty dang excited! All those classes are going to actually be exciting to study for! I won't know what to do first! So this year is going to be AWESOME! There are many adventures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment