.

.

Friday, June 29, 2012

A Few Improvements

Before I came home I had the brilliant idea that I should move to the basement so I would have a larger room and a bathroom all to myself. I think I had the idea when I was in deep thought while I was in the shower (it's where I do serious thinking). I then quickly went to find my phone to tell my mom...and I had a text from her telling me I should move to the basement! Good to now we are on the same page!  So I quickly went to work on improving it! 
This is my painting I did in grade 12 as my final art project.
I made this banner last week :) I'm slightly in love with it.

I had my dad build this big shelf to go all across the wall. These bowls are from anthropolgie.
I cleaned out the garage last week and found this beauty :) Old BC license plates!

Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment